Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

We have spent all day in the kitchen!
First we had to tidy up and clean up a bit..
then we started cooking our menu..

All from scratch!

Liver Pate
crackers
cream cheese
pomegranate& orange salad
fudge
caramel corn
coconut cookies


We have a great family movie ...despicable me

The new year is always a mix of feelings.. hard to see how quickly another year goes..
but, there's always something to look forward to.. yet something to miss.. 

time goes by so quickly.. these are the best years of my life.. so thankful for what the good Lord 
have given to me. I am blessed... 

Happy New Year.. 

1 comment:

Courtney said...

What a healthful menu you have planned! I'm embarrassed to say we'll be picking up a pizza tonight. We were supposed to go to some friends' for games but with recovering from sickness, babies, uncertain weather, and general exhaustion we opted to stay in and go to bed early.
Have a fun time and may your 2011 be blessed!!