Monday, August 30, 2010

night at the museum

Last week we made another excursion, this trip was to the Minneapolis area~


we did some things for school &
a bit of shopping, for projects this week..











~ we stopped once again to take in beauty of God's creation around us~
               
Great places to take time to walk around.. MN walker/sculpture garden
and Mn Institute for Art   here is the webpage ... both FREE!

Stopping at the art museum was to introduce the kids to learning about great artists this year...



The art museum is huge- no kidding- huge enough to have a restaurant!  and I almost forgot that I had my camera.. I snapped at least one inside toward the end of our tour.. we spend only an hour this time.. the museum is 3 levels.. we barely covered half of the second level.. and to my surprise, my kids were interested in what we saw.. so we are planning to go back as we study artists this year..

1 comment:

melissa said...

glad you had a fun time in the cities - love that first picture!!