Wednesday, September 22, 2010

the flowers fade and too quickly so does time...

More than half of September is gone..



So, I am trying to make sure we get out on the nice days before winter and cold weather keep us
cooped up.

Last week we took my aunt and uncle from England to a special and favorite place.



 My uncle and I have a common interest-photography- it will be fun to keep in touch .... distance seems to let the years go by- but, I hope technology will close in the gap... alot has happened in 15 years.....





One of my daughters loves pink so much. So, if you think you saw this outfit before, you have- cause she loves it.



















A perfect end to the day was eating outdoors at this great Mexican fast food joint.  They couldn't get enough of dipping their hands and walking around the pool one more time..
Thank you Qdoba


my children couldn't resist your pretty pool-  their mom was watching them.. and none fell in.

1 comment:

melissa said...

what a lovely day you all had!